Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Recount writing 3/11/2010

The fire truck came to Heathcote Valley School and they had a hat and gloves and the firemen had boots and gloves. We went under a black sheet.

By Zoe

We went under a black sheet. We were pretending it was some smoke. I was a snake under it. Greer's dad was there. They had heavy jackets boots and gloves.

By Caitlin

I looked at the controls with the firemen and I liked the firemens suit.

By Finn C

I went in the fire engine and I saw a fire engine truck.

By Leon

I went under the blanket and we pretended it was smoke.

By Greer

The fire fighters said you must never light matches. We went under a black sheet.

By Ben Davis

I went under a blanket and it was black. We went in the fire truck and we sprayed water and it was super fun.

By Ben Evans

I went under the sheet and I sprayed some water and I went through the fire truck. I got a sticker.

By Slade

They told me to get down and call 111. I went under the blanket, we pretended it was smoke.

By Finn D

The firemen told us to go undera blanker and then the firemen told us to have a turn with the hose.

By William

Get down, get low and get out. Don't stand up or you could stop breathing.

By Maddie

I sprayed the hose and then he said when there is a fire to get out.

By Mckenzie

I had a turn of the hse and I went in the fire engine and I saw a jacket and gloves.

By Javan

We went under a black piece of cotton. We were pretending it was some smoke so now we know what to do when there is a real fire.

By Gus

No comments:

Post a Comment