Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Recount writing week 2

In the weekend I went to Ariana's party. It was at the Airforce Museum. First we had to get into dark green suits, they were Airforce suits. Then we got to do a course that was made of cones, tyres planks and a big net. The net was hard to get under. Next we went into this plane that we could jump out of. All of us got to do it 4 times. After that we all went in this  old house. It stunk in there. I got to sit on the bed, Coby did too. Lastly all of us got to go into a very special room. There was special helmets to wear while we were pretending to fight animals. Later we had lunch. For lunch we had hot chips and cheerios, ice cream and jelly. We had little plane biscuits with chocolate on them. They were very yummy. Nina's mum Bex picked me up and then we had a playdate. I want to have my party at the museum next time.
By Maya

1 comment:

  1. Cool Maya sounds like you all had fun, great to see your story online!

    ReplyDelete